Albright, O’Malley and Brenner are North America’s leading country radio consultants. Past and present clients include many of the major broadcasters in the US and Canada as well as small groups and independents.
The Company was formed in 1994 when Jaye and Mike merged their consulting businesses. Becky joined in 2012 and the company name was changed soon after from A&O to A&O&B.
A&O&B are experts in all aspects of programming as well as marketing strategies and tactics, social media, and digital. We excel in talent and PD/OM Coaching. The Company also provides turn-key promotions for sales, digital presentations and programming, as well as in-depth ratings analysis and custom qualitative and quantitative projects.
We believe in high-touch and make our accessibility a priority.
Meet The Team
A&O&B Core Goals for Our Stations:
- Increase revenue though increased ratings and promotional ideas
- Maximize OM/PD/Talent performance
- Facilitate digital strategies and initiatives
- Provide music and perceptual research via our annual online perceptual study “Roadmap” and current and gold music online music testing via our company-owned “Hey Rate This” music software.
- Navigate the changing music environment with music scheduling software recommendations and recommended music rotations.